Take yourself on a stroll up a quiet, pebble-filled beach, with this unique silver and 14ct gold necklace...
This necklace is handcrafted in 100 % recycled sterling silver and 14ct gold, and inspired by the beauty of pebbles on the beach; each one unique and beautiful, just like all of the best things in life.
The necklace features a beautiful oxidised disc with a hammered texture which catches the light in the same way as seawater and adds an incredible depth to the piece. The disc is filled with gorgeous silver pebbles, which are polished to a high shine for maximum impact!
The pendant features one large 14ct gold pebble, which stands out beautifully against the silver
- Approx 21mm in diameter
- Features beautiful eye-catching silver pebbles and one magical 14ct gold pebble
- Oxidized and hammered finish
- Handcrafted in 100% recycled sterling silver and 14ct gold
- Strung on a high quality 18" trace chain made in solid sterling silver
- Handmade and one of a kind
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and recycled packaging
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.