Black volcanic sands, the sounds of monkeys taking coconuts from the trees, and the smell of gorgeous fragrant flowers all come to mind with this beautiful pendant!
Born from a trip to Bali, this necklace showcases the soft femininity and beauty of the Plumeria flower, more commonly known as the Frangipani. These flowers are a huge part of not only the Balinese culture, but tropical cultures all over the world.
These unique blooms symbolize love, devotion and an everlasting bond....Making this necklace a perfect gift for a loved one, or a well-deserved treat for yourself!
- Flower is approx 25mm in diameter
- Made from 100% recycled sterling silver from the jewellery, silverware and electronics industries
- Full Hallmark from the London Assay Office
- Available on 18", 20" or 22" solid silver trace chains
- Solid silver chains with bolt ring closure
- One of only 4 available
- Supplied in 100% recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- One tree planted with every order
Matching items available, here
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.