Black volcanic sands, the sounds of monkeys taking coconuts from the trees, and the smell of gorgeous fragrant flowers all come to mind with this beautiful ring!
Born from a trip to Bali, this ring showcases the soft femininity and beauty of the Plumeria flower, more commonly known as the Frangipani.
These unique blooms symbolise love, devotion and an everlasting bond....Making this ring a perfect gift for a loved one, or a well-deserved treat for yourself!
- Flower is approx 20mm in diameter
- Hammered texture ring band, which sparkles in the light
- Made from 100% recycled sterling silver from the jewellery, silverware and electronics industries
- A beautiful reminder of the magic of the Rainforest
- Supplied in 100% recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- One tree planted with every order
Matching items available, here
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.