Journey with us to the tropics with this gorgeous handmade Plumeria ring, not only inspired by the magic of the rainforest but also made in 100% recycled Ecosilver!
Black volcanic sands, the sounds of monkeys taking coconuts from the trees, and the smell of gorgeous fragrant flowers all come to mind with this beautiful ring!
Born from a trip to Bali, this ring showcases the soft femininity and beauty of the Plumeria flower, more commonly known as the Frangipani. These flowers are a huge part of not only the Balinese culture, but tropical cultures all over the world.
These unique blooms symbolise love, devotion and an everlasting bond....Making this ring a perfect gift for a loved one, or a well-deserved treat for yourself!
- Flower is approx 20mm in diameter
- Hammered texture ring band, which sparkles in the light
- Made from 100% recycled sterling silver from the jewellery, silverware and electronics industries
- A beautiful reminder of the magic of the Rainforest
- Supplied in 100% recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- One tree planted with every order
Matching items available, here
All of our items are 100% handmade, and so textures will vary from item to item. Each piece is finished with great care and attention, and every single item is unique, no two are ever completely identical... Meaning you have the only one like it in the world!
STOCK ITEM. DESPATCHES IN 1-4 WORKING DAYS FROM YOUR ORDER BEING PLACED
Join the dreamers and adventurers, get updates on our new collections, and all the latest exclusive offers, by signing up to our email newsletter, here.
As always, if you have any questions at all, drop us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!