What could be better than one Plumeria flower? Well, THREE of them!
Be inspired by an adventure to the tropics, with this gorgeous handmade Plumeria necklace, not only inspired by the magic of the rainforest but also made in 100% recycled Ecosilver!
Black volcanic sands, the sounds of monkeys taking coconuts from the trees, and the smell of gorgeous fragrant flowers all come to mind with this unique necklace!
This necklace showcases the soft femininity and beauty of the Plumeria flower, more commonly known as the Frangipani. The flowers are a huge part of not only the Balinese culture (where this collection was inspired), but of tropical cultures all over the world.
The unique blooms of the Plumeria symbolise love, devotion and an everlasting bond....Making this necklace a perfect gift for a loved one, or a well deserved treat for yourself!
PLUMERIA TRIO NECKLACE
- Flower motif is approx 50mm long
- Chain measures 16" in total length
- High quality trigger clasp in solid sterling silver
- Full Hallmark from the London Assay Office
- Made from 100% recycled sterling silver from the jewellery, silverware and electronics industries
- A beautiful reminder of the magic of the Rainforest
- Supplied in 100% recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- One tree planted with every order to help restore our planets rainforests
Matching items available, here
All of our items are 100% handmade, and so textures will vary from item to item. Each piece is finished with great care and attention, and every single item is unique, no two are ever completely identical... Meaning you have the only one like it in the world!
STOCK ITEM. DESPATCHES IN 1-4 WORKING DAYS FROM YOUR ORDER BEING PLACED
Join the dreamers and adventurers, get updates on our new collections, and all the latest exclusive offers, by signing up to our email newsletter, here.
As always, if you have any questions at all, drop us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!