Do you ever find yourself walking up the beach and picking up pebbles to look at them? Me too!
One day, after an hour spent admiring the tactile and beautiful pebbles on a beach here in Suffolk, I came home inspired to make these rings.
They're handcrafted in 100 % recycled sterling silver, and feature a beautiful sparkling silver pebble, which are polished to a high shine to give an eye-catching sparkle. Each ring is unique and beautiful, just like the pebbles on a real beach.
This listing is for one individual ring, but they make a great set when 3 are stacked together!
- Available in a number of sizes below (See my size guide, here)
- 1.5mm wide ring band
- Features beautiful eye catching silver pebbles
- Polished finish
- Handcrafted in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Handmade and totally one of a kind!
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and FSC approved packaging
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the textures and patterns will vary on each ring, making yours beautifully unique.
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.