Like waves on the shoreline, life ebbs and flows, and comes and goes....All we have to do is embrace it.
Ebb and Flow is a beautifully feminine necklace handmade by me in my Suffolk studio. It features 2 gorgeous Topaz stones, one White and one contrasting deep London Blue.
As the name would suggest, it's inspired by the Ebb and Flow of the shoreline and how that mirrors the ebb and flow of our lives. The delicate soothing shape brings a moment of calm into your life, whilst reminding you to embrace the flow of your own life, and trust in the journey.
- Fully Hallmarked by the London Assay Office
- 19 inch chain length in total (Chain can be shortened upon request, please just ask!)
- Motif measures 40mm long
- Features 2 stunning 3mm Topaz stones in White and London Blue
- Made in 100% recycled, Solid Sterling Silver (925)
- Handmade and totally one of a kind. No two are ever the same.
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- Free UK Delivery
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the textures and shapes on each piece will vary slightly, making your piece beautifully unique.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.