These beautiful earrings are handcrafted in 100 % recycled sterling silver and gold and inspired by the beauty of pebbles on the beach; each one unique and beautiful.
The earrings feature beautiful oxidised discs with a hammered texture which catch the light in the same way as seawater and add a lovely sense of depth. The discs are filled with gorgeous silver pebbles, which are polished to a high shine for maximum impact!
These earrings also feature one magical 14ct gold pebble, which sparkles brightly amongst the silver!
- Approx 15mm in diameter
- Features beautiful eye-catching silver pebbles and one magical 14ct Gold pebble in each earring
- Oxidized and hammered finish
- Handcrafted in 100% recycled sterling silver and 14ct gold
- Solid Sterling Silver ear wires
- Handmade and one of a kind
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and recycled packaging
- One tree planted with every order
Matching items are also available here.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.
Join the dreamers and adventurers, get updates on my new collections, and all the latest exclusive offers, by signing up to my email newsletter, here.