Featuring a stunning unique Australian Boulder Opal, 9ct Gold granulation and a recycled silver band, this ring is 100% unique!
Something about this piece just speaks about what it means to be human...The tiny beads of gold representing everything we are connected to, our family, friends, loved ones. And that gorgeous Opal reminding us that although we may appear ordinary, we all have that spark of magic inside us that lights up our soul, that thing that makes us so unique and beautiful.
- Features an ethically sourced Australian Boulder Opal
- Size N UK (regrettably can't be resized due to the nature of the Opal)
- Ring band measures 2.3mm wide
- Solid 9ct Gold granulation
- Full UK hallmark from the London Assay Office
- Made in 100% recycled, Solid Sterling Silver (925) and Gold
- Handmade and one of kind
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and FSC certified packaging made from recycled materials
- Free UK Delivery
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the placement of granules will vary on each ring, making yours beautifully unique.
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.