Take yourself back to the beach and a day out beachcombing, with this unique driftwood-inspired ring! Perfect for wear during a day out exploring, followed by a cosy seaside meal.
Inspired by the shapes and textures of driftwood on the Shoreline, this ring is handmade in 70% recycled Sterling Silver and features a beautiful organic texture, highlighted with a deep patina.
- 2mm band width and available made-to-order in sizes below (Check out my Size Guide here)
- Handmade and ready to dispatch in 7-10 working days weeks (Need it sooner? Drop me a message and I'll do my best to help!)
- Made in 100% recycled, solid sterling silver
- Handmade and one of kind
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- Free UK Delivery
- One Tree Planted with every order
Matching bangle also available, here>>
As this item is made to order, please allow up to 7-10 days for dispatch. Need your item sooner? Drop me a message (email@example.com) and I'll do my very best to help!
You can be the first to hear about my newest one-of-a-kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.