Life is like the sea, it comes on waves ebbing and flowing...All we have to do is trust it.
The Ebb and Flow drop necklace is a beautifully feminine necklace handmade by me in my Suffolk studio. It features 2 gorgeous Topaz stones, one White and one contrasting deep London Blue.
The drop pendant is inspired by the Ebb and Flow of the shoreline and how that mirrors the ebb and flow of our lives. The elegant and soothing shape brings a moment of calm into your life, whilst reminding you to embrace the flow of your own life, and trust in the journey.
- Fully Hallmarked by the London Assay Office
- Supplied on a solid silver 20" chain (for other chain lengths, please ask)
- Pendant measures 40mm long
- Features 2 stunning 3mm Topaz stones in White and London Blue
- Made in 100% recycled, Solid Sterling Silver (925)
- Handmade and totally one of a kind. No two are ever the same.
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- Free UK Delivery
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the textures and shapes on each piece will vary slightly, making your piece beautifully unique.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.