Life is all about the small moments...Sitting on the cliffs with loved ones watching the sunset over the sea, toasting marshmallows on the campfire and breathing in fresh sea air.
Inspired by my love of mindfulness in nature and of celebrating special moments with loved ones, the design draws its influence from grains of sand on the beach. They're so small, but they have the power to connect us all. Each grain of sand tells the story of the earth and each one is as important as the next.
I hope these rings bring a moment of calm into your life and help you feel connected to nature and the people you love most.
- Available in 6 sizes
- Placement of granules on each ring is totally unique
- Ring band measures 2mm wide
- Full UK hallmark from the London Assay Office
- Made in 100% recycled, Solid Sterling Silver (925)
- Handmade and one of kind
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and FSC certified packaging made from recycled materials
- Free UK Delivery
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the placement of granules will vary on each ring, making yours beautifully unique.
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.