Life is all about the small moments...Sitting on the cliffs with loved ones watching the sunset over the sea, toasting marshmallows on the campfire and breathing in fresh sea air.
Inspired by my love of mindfulness in nature and of celebrating special moments with loved ones, the design draws its influence from grains of sand on the beach. They're so small, but they have the power to connect us all. Each grain of sand tells the story of the earth and each one is as important as the next. In short, this is a design inspired by connection, hope and love!
Handmade in 9ct Yellow Gold, these rings are made to order in the size of your choice. Once you've placed your order, your ring will be handcrafted specifically for you and then sent to the London Assay Office for a Full UK Hallmark. Please allow 5-6 weeks for your ring to be lovingly handmade and hallmarked.
Not only is this ring a beautiful gift idea for a special birthday or anniversary, but it makes a stunning alternative wedding ring too!
- Placement of granules on each ring is totally unique
- Available made to order in any size (see size guide here or drop me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org if you're unsure of which size to order)
- Ring band measures 2mm wide
- Full UK hallmark from the London Assay Office
- Made in 100% recycled, Solid 9ct Gold
- Handmade and one of kind
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and FSC certified packaging made from recycled materials
- Free UK Delivery
Please allow 5-6 weeks for your item to be carefully handmade and Hallmarked. Need your item sooner? Get in touch, and I'll see what I can do!
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the placement of granules will vary on each ring, making yours beautifully unique.
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.