A beautifully textured necklace reminiscent of moonlit walks up the beach.
Picture yourself on a tranquil beach, in the evening...The sky is clear, the moon beaming onto the calm water, and all that can be heard is the sound of the waves lapping against the shore...This necklace is inspired by just that!
The necklace features three textures, each representing sky, sea and sand, along with an oxidized pebble motif. The pendant has a very subtle patina, giving depth to the piece and helping to highlight the beautiful details.
This necklace really is a beautiful gift for sea-lovers, and perfect if you're searching for something a bit more unique.
MOONLIT SHORELINE NECKLACE
- Approx 24mm in diameter
- Made to order and despatched in 1-2 weeks
- Features beautiful eye-catching textures and pebble motifs
- Handcrafted in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Strung on a high-quality 18" trace chain made in solid sterling silver (other chain lengths available, please ask!)
- Handmade and totally one-of-a-kind!
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and FSC certified packaging
All of my items are 100% handmade, and so textures will vary from item to item. Each piece is finished with great care and attention, and every single item is unique, no two are ever completely identical.
This item is made to order and will be despatched within 1-2 weeks. If you need your item sooner, please just drop me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my very best to help.
I also undertake bespoke work frequently, so if you would like a variation of this design then please get in touch!
You can be the first to hear about my newest one-of-a-kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.