What could be better than a moonlit walk up the beach with the people we love?
This best-selling necklace is inspired by just that!
One evening, a few years ago now, my Husband and I walked along the beach at Aldeburgh late on a February night. The sky was clear, the moon beaming onto the calm water, and all that could be heard was the sound of the waves lapping against the shore. It was perfect!
And so I set about trying to capture that feeling in a piece of jewellery, and the Moonlit Beach Necklace was born!
The necklace features two textures, each representing sea and sand, along with an oxidized pebble motif. As the light catches the pendant, it really gives a romantic moonlit feel!
MOONLIT BEACH NECKLACE
- Approx 24mm in diameter
- Made to order and despatched in 3-4 weeks
- Features beautiful eye-catching sand texture and oxidized pebble motifs
- 5 'pebbles' as standard but message me if you'd like more or less (often people ask for one for each family member)
- Handcrafted in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Strung on a high-quality 18" trace chain made in solid sterling silver (other chain lengths available, please ask!)
- Handmade and totally one of a kind!
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and recycled packaging
All of my items are 100% handmade, and so textures will vary from item to item. Each piece is finished with great care and attention, and every single item is unique, no two are ever completely identical.
Please note: This item is made to order and will be despatched within 3-4 weeks. If you need your item sooner, please just drop me a message and I'll do my best to accommodate you
I also undertake bespoke work frequently, so if you would like a variation of this design then please get in touch!
You can be the first to hear about my newest one-of-a-kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.