This design was dreamt up after a moonlit walk on a Suffolk beach, one February evening...
The small but beautiful necklace is handcrafted in 100 % recycled sterling silver and inspired by the beauty of pebbles on the beach; each one unique and beautiful.
The necklace features a beautiful oxidised disc with a reticulated, organic texture which catches the light in the same way as seawater and adds an incredible depth to the piece. The disc contains 3 gorgeous silver pebbles, which are polished to a high shine for maximum impact!
- Approx 16mm in diameter
- Features beautiful eye catching silver pebbles
- Oxidized and reticulated finish
- Handcrafted in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Strung on a high quality 18" rope chain made in solid sterling silver
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and FSC certified packaging
Matching items are also available here.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.