Square 'Shoreline' Necklace
The ebb and flow of the tide, pebbles on the shoreline and the beautifully clear sky above...Who doesn't love spending time at the beach? This necklace encapsulates all of that into one elegant pendant, ensuring you can take that calming coastal feeling with you wherever you go!
Inspired by the rounded pebbles of British beaches, the necklace features 3 textures, each representing sea, sky and pebbles, which catch the light beautifully during wear! Effortless to wear, but definitely a statement piece, and a must-have for any nature lovers jewellery box.
- Approx 20mm in diameter
- Features beautiful, handcrafted, sea texture and oxidized pebble motifs
- Handcrafted in sterling silver
- Strung on a high quality 20" rope chain made in solid sterling silver
- Handmade and totally one of a kind!
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- Supplied in beautiful recyclable and recycled packaging
- One tree planted with every order
Matching earrings also available, here.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the textures and patterns will vary on each piece, making yours beautifully unique.
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.