With an organic flowing shape and texture and adorned with tiny beads of granulation, this cuff bracelet is one-of-a-kind and features two stunning high-quality Topaz stones.
Inspired by the movement, shapes and patterns of the shoreline, this is a truly unique piece that's sure to remind you of the beauty of the coast.
- Fits a wrist of 6 - 6 1/2 inches circumference (size Medium)
- Overall width of approximately 30mm
- Features 2 high quality 5mm Blue Topaz, one Light Blue Topaz and one London Blue
- Handmade in recycled silver
- Full Hallmark from the London Assay Office
- Packaged in beautiful recycled and recyclable packaging
- One tree planted with every order
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch.
As all of my items are lovingly handmade, the placement of granules will vary on each bangle, making yours beautifully unique.
You can be the first to hear about my newest one of a kind collections, and receive letters full of jewellery tips and tricks, inspiring nature photos and musings on intentional living, by subscribing to my Email Letters, here.